Fat Loss Myths


I've seen and heard many posts from my friends and others about their fat loss journey. 

I am working out every single day and I don't see any results. 

I just bought a girdle to help me lose my belly fat

I am drinking this tea that can lose my fat. 

Green tea helps fat loss

I am doing abs workouts frequently but my belly fat is not going anywhere

Most of the time I see these posts or hear them, they usually have one thing in common. They simply do not care for their diet. I believe having a good balance reflects on your body. A kid suffering from malnutrition will tend to have a body reflecting this diet. He lacks all the nutrients causing his body to look in a certain way. So, diet is a basic this that everyone should know. 



There are many companies taking advantage of people who lack knowledge in fat loss knowledge. They tend to sell anything from slimming teas to girdles and fat loss myths to buy their products. 

Always remember. There is no shortcut to success. 

Every fashion model and bodybuilder out there sculptured their body for many years. They took no shortcut. I have seen a few of my friends taking shorts, and they do not last. This goes to all the shorts mentioned above. Once a person stops using that certain shortcut, they tend to go back to their old self. 

You may ask yourself now, how do I lose my fat then? I'll give you a piece of free advice, look for a long-term solution, and don't take shortcuts. The only way to go is to have a well-balanced diet.

You don't put cheap fuel into a Ferrari. You don't put petrol into a spaceship. 
"My swim coach"

I'll give out some pointers to help you. 

1. Count calories

Calories in your body burn as you do workouts. At the same time, when you consume food, you will gain calories. So, why should you count calories? How? It is simple maths. 

You have to go on a calorie deficit. This means you have to eat lower calories than the amount you burn during a workout. If you burn 3000 calories in a day, you have to eat 3000 calories or below to lose your fats. Learn to count the calories you eat. 

2. Stop sugary drinks and snacks

Sugary drinks and snacks contain high calories. Most Starbucks drink or bubble tea has an equivalent amount of sugar that you a supposed to consume in DAY. I imagine consuming those in a meal. Well, you will never lose fats. 

3. Stop oily food

Like it or not, this is also a way to lose fats. It's easy, oil is fats. So, we have to watch over the oily food that we consume. A better and easier way is to stop deep frying everything. Try to air fry or bake. Avoid eating fast foods.

4. Try to get a personal trainer to guide you

If you want it easy or if you don't have time. Look for a certified personal trainer. Personal trainers are good motivators. They help you set up diets plans and track them for you. Most personal trainers I've seen are good in their craft. If you trust any personal trainer out there. Go for it. I am sure they will guide to towards your body goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redemption: Bukit Merah OWS

Swimming Essentials - What you need to swim faster

Swimming Gears for Advanced Swimmers